Comment on page
The following summarizes the workflow for this integration:
- 1.Chainlink automation calls the oracle on a daily basis
- 2.The oracle reads the request and retrieves the data from the valuation API in the node, maintained by our partner MatrixedLink
- 3.The oracle compares the data from the API to the on-chain valuation data
- 4.If any changes are observed, the node will initiate a creation/update routine and submit the new valuations to the on-chain home values
- No one can call the node. The request to update the oracle must come from the oracle itself, which is triggered daily by the CL automation task.
- When new stock is added to the marketplace, Tangible can trigger valuations by making a request to Chainlink with our job ID. This triggers the oracle to pull the data from the node, updating the on-chain valuation in the oracle and in Tangible’s listing. This allows new stock transactions to be processed (sold into the treasury) without a 24-hour delay.
- A timestamp is maintained every time the values presented in Tangible’s UI are checked against the value in the oracle.
- The oracle is responsible for updating the values of the individual houses, however the total value of the treasury real estate will not update unless triggered by a multisig transaction. This is to prevent any data errors from impacting the USDR treasury and collateralization data.